Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

youngbro (software)     10 April 2011

Siblings dispute

Hello  all,

I am a software professional working in US  since 1999, and  before that I was in  europe,   during these  time  I used to send  money back home,  I have one elder  brother and sister and mother,  in 2000  my mother purchase  a plot in hyderabad 's IT hub,  under her name,  for  4 lakhs,  which is now  worth  1.5  crores. and  she registered this plot  under my borther  's name  as  I am in Aboard,  and  will not  have  chance  to  take  care of her, now  brother  wants me  to sign NOC  for the same,  and  my mother  wants to give  rest of the property  to my sister, I m not sure what  whether  she used  my money  or her retirement  money to purchase the plot  and  my mother  financially supports  my sister and in everything.

Bottom  line  all  three of  them  want me  not  take  any share in the property  unfortunately no one is  supporting me, though I might have sent  nearly  10-15 lakhs before my marriage,  and  I lost my dad  in  2001.

Is  there  any way  I can fight  legally with  them as the property  values are very very high  and I want to have a share in that hyderabad 's plot  so I will have some  place  to live  when I come  back.

My  brother  and  my  sister are  against  giving me any share in the property and  mom is also  saying  that when I  am  staying aboard and not taking care of her, she  will not  give me any share.

Pl  let me know  your thoughts.

Learning

1 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     11 April 2011

do you have any proof for sending money.. why you not tried to mutuate in your name in your visits to India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register