Shocking divorce proposal

This is just to share an experience with this forum. Supreme court called me and wife for mediation in Delhi. I want restituition because we have a 8 year old daughter. Thus, I conveyed to the mediator my wish to get back my family. To my utter shock and disbelief, wife and her father proposed me that if I give them Rs 2 crore, they will withdraw all cases against me  and allow me to access my child at their home. I am sure they are adviced by their lawyer company to tell so, or they have proposed me this amount as a step to start mutual divorce negotiation, but wife family being a highly educated family, I am in awe that how divorce has become an organized and criminalized business. I did not indulge in trading, and offered her 2 month reunion with her terms and conditions without harassing me and my parents, and a SC judge signed settlement, to which she obviously declined.

Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

You need not to worry. your lawyer will deal eveyrthing. So better to consult your lawyer, he will guide you thoroughly.

Regards
adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

LEGAL CONSULTANT

Its a wrong perception for the husband to file RCR initially,misguided in this aspect.Once u file RCR,UR wife who has already left UR home will never accept RCR,again misguided by near and dear.Once U file RCR U give them a scope for other avenues.Don't be surprised if she files 498A and DV.

I have full respect for you sainath, but I do not agree with you. My restituition is acting as a spoiler in their divorce party, and strategically a good move if you analyze my scenario, though I filed it at a time when I did not have any basic knowledge in law. I am filed it with honest intention to get back my family. I am not worried about 498 or DV. My daughter is my primary worry. Let them do whatever they want, I have my own responsibilties and priorities as a father. 

Systems Engineer

Respected Anirban Sir... You are perfectly on the right track Sir.

I salute you for saying "My daughter is my primary worry."

Because many men ignore their kids in the ego clash with their wife.

Your daughter should be the centre of your decision and you have done the right thing.

Do not care any of the ugly threatening ugly legal moves from your wife.

Keep the RCR case moving and court will favour your right intentions.

The huge money demand by wives is the most ugly tactics to corner husbands. Don't fall for it.

Never ever respond to the money demand from your wife till she is able to get any order from court.

Find all possible opportunities to talk to your wife and daughter without the presence of any third parties including your parents.

As time passes, hope that your wife gets wisdom to unite with you.

Please do not file any case for child custody and ruin the dignity of your daughter.

Just meet your daughter wherever and whenever possible.

Your 8 year lder daughter will see your love and  come towards you pulling her mother along.

All the best Sir.

I am sure your true noble loving caring intentions will win.

Thanks for your encouraging words.

I have applied for shared parentship and joint custody in line with the parental plan approved by Bombay high court, as I feel at this tender age of her growth she needs both the parents and our love, care and mental security. It is unfair that one parent is given all, and the other parent does not get anything in a custody battle. As in other divorce scenarios child is being used as a weapon against me for revenge and extortion. 

Manager

Originally posted by : ANIRBAN CHAKRABARTI
I have full respect for you sainath, but I do not agree with you. My restituition is acting as a spoiler in their divorce party, and strategically a good move if you analyze my scenario, though I filed it at a time when I did not have any basic knowledge in law. I am filed it with honest intention to get back my family. I am not worried about 498 or DV. My daughter is my primary worry. Let them do whatever they want, I have my own responsibilties and priorities as a father. 

Hats Off to the above Bold Statement.

dear queriest,
who r at fault tht no one knws bt tht is fr sure tht irrespective of their personal status and quarrel, both of r first parent of their off-spring.

fail to understand why mother has gvn custody bcoz in older days divorcee girl were rarely remarried. nw a dys scenario is changed.

so gud intention of giving custody of minor to mother so tht minor is under gud care of mother tht seems  to b vanished.

remarriage of mother or father, condition minor of early marriage will b somewht similiar tht wht i believe.

it is a bitter truth tht minor is a hurdle of remarriage of both gendre.

The problem is in the age old perceptions that a child is good only with her mother. As if a father is an ATM machine to swipe the card and churn money. I feel the generic rule that mother gets everything about child and father getting only 1-st and 3-rd saturday visitaion in a jail like condition is pathetic and against humanity. A father who is toiling hard for a child has a right in decision taking for child's education and health. How can a child be good if a mother is surrounded by advisors to blackmail a father for Rs 2 cr? She does not have even judgement of her own, and always being influenced by her designing agents.

Marriage and divorce are now industrialized business organized by criminals. Parents withdrawing their daughters for blackmailing husband's family for Rs 2 cr is a bigger menace than dowry.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x