LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Altaf Uddin Khan (Student)     03 July 2013

Shareholder in decree

We are shareholder in Preliminary Decree Which is Passed By Hon'ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh In 1959 Some Properties in "Preliminary Decree" are "sold"and some are available for partition the properties. which are available is have to case to pattedar and then restored to the shareholder of the decree if that land is restored then court will give the permission to commissioner cum receiver to filed the report of partucular land then the shareholder have to filled the final decree according to report of receiver cum commissioner.

1. I want to Know that if the Land released by CCLA Which is Chief Commissioner of Land Administor for example the land is 100 acres in which 80 acres are open land and 20 acres are Occupied by the illegal Persons receiver have filled the report in court and court accept that report. example in 2009 80 acres are open land and after 4 year in 2013 80 acres of land which is open in report of receiver Cum Commissioner is also occupied by illegal persons.

2. If the report of commissioner have open land then how it could be occupied by illegal persons (I Meant Property is will going to under court custody) if it then, if the shareholder are going to filled final decree in court for open land does shareholder have to give any percentage to receiver for vacating the illegal person. ( and what about the occupied land ) how much have to give for occupied land?

3. What are the rights of receiver Cum Commissioner ? can you please give me some books reference of receiver rights

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register