LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr. XYZABC (Professional)     29 June 2012

Share in property

Hi Experts

Let me first brief you about the situation.

we have this house which we always shared with elder brother of my father. this house has 2 registries half on name of my father's elder brother and half on name of my father's grand father(X).

Family tree is like this

Father's grand father X > Son A (3 Sons & 1 Daughter), Son B(4 Sons P,Q,R,S & 4 Daughters T,U,V,W)

Now Son A's whole family is uninterested in the property.

So 50% possession is with "P" and 50% is with "X"

from this way my father gets share in 50% divided equally among 8 people.


Now we are not living in the same house for past 3 years and we had put locks on some rooms, which recently my father's elder brother had opened without taking our consent. What can we do legally now? we are planning to take share in properties so how should we go ahead with that?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query