LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh Patel (Owner)     16 August 2011

Share from mother's property.

Sir, My brother is staying in one of my mother's house, my mother expired in 2005, he has transfered this house illegaly on his name making false WILL, I had filed complianed in the co-operative society & they had cancelled his name & the registrar of the society has aked the details of all the hiers from my brother but till date he has not provided. Now I would like to have my share from that property so how shall I claim it legally, as my brother still doesnot want to give me any share from that property & he is still acquiring that property. please let me how shall I proceed legally so that I can get my share. 

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 August 2011

File a suit for partition and seperate possession of your share. You have got equal share in that  house along with other legal heirs of your mother.

Dinesh Patel (Owner)     16 August 2011

Sir, I just wanted to know that lawyer he will send a notice to my brother or he will drectly file a case against him & in which court he will file the case. I am based in Ahmedabad, can you suggest me any good lawyer from Ahmedabad.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register