LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

diva (not employed)     26 July 2011

Share from father's property

our late father had 3 self acquired sites and he didnt leave behind any will. we are 4 siblings (2 bro and 2 sis). brothers are showing a partition deed (that 2 sites where partioned to them as 1 each by father) and that i have signed.
I filed the case 20 yrs ago for 1/4th share of entire property i.e.. 3 sites and won the case. 

One brother appealed in highcourt  saying that 1 site he has got and other by died bro, so left with just 1 site and that it has to be divided with 4 of us. (during this time other brother and elder sis died.)

Now if court agrees with the partiion deed that brothers have then its mentioned there that they are getting that site each and they dont have any other legal rights or relationship other than blood. so they dont get anything in the 3rd property though its our father's name (am i right in understanding this). if this is the case will i get this 3rd property as my deceased sister didnt join the case all these 20 yrs. or will her son get the share even when they didnt join the case and live in different state. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More