Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashika Jain   26 March 2019

share certificate

A sold flat to B in the year 2013 June .Now, B is the owner of the flat . society formed in the year 2013-2014.
share certificate was issued in the year April,2014.
society has issued share certificate in the name of B .

is it correct or society has to issue share certificate in favor A and then transfer in favor of B .
kindly guide with prope sections and act
property is of mumbai


 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 March 2019

A society has to take into consideration the status on the date of formation of society and members at that time.

If you want confirmation, seek the same information from Sub-Registrar of societies under RTI Act.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     26 March 2019

Society has to issue share certificate to the members in possession at the time of its registration, hence share certificate has to be issued to B.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 March 2019

Why this doubt? Is there any real issue?

sanmati jain   26 March 2019

society registration act

B is the absolute owner of that flat
he is in possession that's way shears has issued in favor of B

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query