Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiran (employee)     28 October 2013

Settlement agreement / compromise deed

Hi All,

My wife deserted me immediately after marriage, now after 1.5yrs she filed divorce petition on cruelty ground. Now her lawyer call me and said you both (my and my wife) ask for compromise in-front of judge and file SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT / COMPROMISE DEED. Then divorce will be received fast.

Is that correct what her lawyer is saying.  Please suggest me whether I accept it without any hassle, will I get the divorce.

Regards

Kn

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

This the way out for MCD which is the fastest of all..within 6-7 months you would be divorced.

However it depends on your wish what you want, there is no force or or coercion to go for such remedy only.

your query is not factual you need to highlight your cause and objective to get best suggestions.

Thanks.

kiran (employee)     28 October 2013

Hi Sravan,

You mean I need to reapply MCD. or Compromise agreement is enough to get divorce.

Fact is I need get rid of her, with in 4 days of married life she let the marital house without reason.. I begged her to come back she is didn't came, above which she and her parent cursed us.  I am going under depression past 1.5 years because of her.  The offside - I got information is she getting married to EX-lover, but I cannot prove it now.

I need to get rid of her is fastest manner.

Regards

kn

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     28 October 2013

If you really wants separation from your wife then go for MCD .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register