LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighter (Software professional)     24 June 2015

Serving of summon at two address

I have three address.One in Rajasthan and another is my office address in ahmedabad and one is apartment where i resids in ahmedabad.wife filed 125 crpc at aligarh.court served summon at bikaner,my parents told to postman that he not lived here.I got summon also at my office address through RPAD.I have not received it personally.My office clerk got it and he stamped of my office on AD slip.But it is photocopy of original summon.Is this legal?Probably original summon sent at my home address that my parents not received.what is the procedure for court to send summons at more than one address?

Learning

3 Replies

ye faltu query hai kya..??doubt to clear kar dijiye bhaiyon...

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 June 2015

After a summons with notice or summons and complaint are served, a defendant must
respond in writing within a limited period of time. The response is sent to the plaintiff’s attorney or
directly to the plaintiff if the plaintiff is unrepresented. The written response must be made within
20 days of personal service, or within 30 days of the time when service by any other means is
complete. If defendant fails to respond, he or she is in default and plaintiff may be able to obtain
a default judgment against the defendant for the relief requested.

I got only summon..and nothing else...date is 22 july.Nothing is written on summon..only my name and adress and date and suit...see in attachment...

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 84 times

• Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register