Seniority of reserve panel/waiting list candidates

Seniority of reserve panel/waiting list candidates will be determined as per marks secured by them in selection process.

Attached File : 423379 20191128181747 423379 20190928175405 423379 20190520221112 pdfdocument 15 3 .pdf downloaded 47 times

Total likes : 1 times

It will help to many people, so share it .

Retired employee.

The contribution by offering a good informative piece is highly appreciated.  However, a brief write up will be more helpful, for those who lack the time or lazy to read the entire attachment.  Those good samaritans may note to please post that important information always with a brief.  This type of updating is a remarkable contribution for learning and knowledge purposes.

Total likes : 1 times

Sir, thank you for your valuable comment. I have so many examples in this regard. I saw few post regarding in this matter at lawyersclub site. Few lawyers till don't have clear thoughts on this matter. So I uploaded the file. If anybody is in problem with this issue, can contact lawyers confidently.

Thank you Sir, Few examples I have posted here. So many others also there in stock I have. Thank you for yours valuable comment.

So I request you, share it as more as possible.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x