LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajitkumar mourya   12 August 2020

sell of disputed land

sir , I have two land in different location . for some route quarrel to my brother he has filed a case for partition. I am tired for al this matter and I want to sell to my part of half land in both location .
can I sell half part of land of both location without prior approval of court while partition and route case has been already filed in session court ?
can seller of land can possed half land after purchase?

 1 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     12 August 2020

You can sell your undivided half share of land but can't handover the possession of land to buyer until the lan in questioned id partitioned.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query