Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkatesh N (Salaried)     16 October 2013

Seeking fast mcd

Hello everyone,

My wife and I are about to file for divorce as soon as we complete one year of marriage. First option is to go for MCD but we will have to wait for 6 months reconciliation period.

A couple of advocates suggested me that if one of us (say my wife) files for divorce and on the subsequesnt hearings I remain absent and only she attends the court, Divorce will be granted to her within 2-3 months. Is that true? If we apply for MCD will we be granted divorce exactly after completing 6 months or would the court still delay the final decision?

Thanks and Regards.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Yes.  That is true.  Go for MCD or let her apply for divorce and you dont go to court, she get divorce automatically.

1 Like

(Guest)

Yes...If filed for contested and you didn't turned up then her lawyer would convince the judge for exparte,however it depends on the aggresiveness of other party as how fast he convinces the court for exparte.

For MCD 6-7 months time is needed to get final decree.No, once second motion completed you would be delivered with decree of divorce after given notification.No further delay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register