Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seeking divorce after 20 years. in love with another man

Page no : 3

498 A fighter (Advocate)     01 June 2013

we are discussing so much on this first kavita tell are you living in metro, city or in village.

in metro no one is there to ask you with whom you are living?

in city also now a days same situation .

only in village area such type precautions are needed so but if you are living in village then better produced that man as your brother. villagers are simple man they trust you. and you play your games...

stanley (Freedom)     03 June 2013

I dont know hwats the big deal about this post . Kavita should start a swingers club and she would enjoy life :-) 

warrior (Personal)     05 June 2013

Dear Kavitha,

You said you love your kid ? is it same LOVE you have for your lover?

can you be able to tell your parents that you are SLUT? can you be proud if your own son calls you SLUT and BIXXXH mom?

will you be happy if your KID's classmates/friends call him son/daughter of BIXXH..

no matter how intelligent you are, no matter how frequently you meet/call your lover you will be caught and be called Bixxh.

there is no doubt that your husband doubted you for the last 20 years, it is obvious that you have been stalking potential paramour for the last 20 years.

Victim of Greed (Worker)     06 June 2013

Hello kavita... Ur hubby is the dumbest human on this earth if he cannot satisfy you physically and he has all possible doubts on u... He shud understnd its a human tendency if ur spouse or hubby cannot satisfy you mentally n physically, the person will indeed hunt for their pleasure... And secondly, ur hubby is self centered so no doubts he will ask to sleep with you only when he is good mood... Now that its been 20 years of marriage, such people wont pay heed to their wives.

my question to you kavita :-

how much do u luv ur bf ?

are you willing to do anything for ur bf ?

for you, i guess love is blind and you have not done anything wrong.

but if you really love ur bf then you shud not ask alimony frm ur hubby even if you are unemployeed.

you do not have any evidence for dissolution of marriage but i think you should start telling your husband about your bf. do not reveal he is ur bf. tell him he is ur good friend and let him come over to your place often. Naturally ur hubby would get hyper but dont pay heed to him.... If he hit you then heres your first evidence for divorce.

ur hubby will someday understand and will give up and give you divorce for sure. I hope you remember mirinda punchline JOR KA JHATKA DHEERE SE LAGE.... 

Victim of Greed (Worker)     06 June 2013

Hello kavita... Ur hubby is the dumbest human on this earth if he cannot satisfy you physically and he has all possible doubts on u... He shud understnd its a human tendency if ur spouse or hubby cannot satisfy you mentally n physically, the person will indeed hunt for their pleasure... And secondly, ur hubby is self centered so no doubts he will ask to sleep with you only when he is good mood... Now that its been 20 years of marriage, such people wont pay heed to their wives.

my question to you kavita :-

how much do u luv ur bf ?

are you willing to do anything for ur bf ?

for you, i guess love is blind and you have not done anything wrong.

but if you really love ur bf then you shud not ask alimony frm ur hubby even if you are unemployeed.

you do not have any evidence for dissolution of marriage but i think you should start telling your husband about your bf. do not reveal he is ur bf. tell him he is ur good friend and let him come over to your place often. Naturally ur hubby would get hyper but dont pay heed to him.... If he hit you then heres your first evidence for divorce.

ur hubby will someday understand and will give up and give you divorce for sure. I hope you remember mirinda punchline JOR KA JHATKA DHEERE SE LAGE.... 

sridhar (none)     06 June 2013

lol Amit

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     06 June 2013

Dear LOL,

thank you very much for being with me when I had nothing to say !

Reformist !!! (Other)     06 June 2013

hahahaha....

(Guest)

@Author,

Best Idea is,

Leave your home.. Stay with your lover. Your husband will cry and come to your place. When he comes to your place, make sure you are staying wid your lover in such a way that your husband should feel your doing adultery.

Then convince him for mutual divorce and tell him that you will give him a permanent alimony of some huge amount. Dont put any false cases, divorce maintanance case etc etc 

Victim of Greed (Worker)     07 June 2013

I agree with aravind.... 👍

@ Aravind.. If her hubby does not wanna give divorce then she will be in a mess no matter even if she is willing to pay any huge amount and in such case, her boyfriend should be ready to wait untill she get divorced.

Ranee....... (NA)     07 June 2013

Dear copy paste, thankyou for being there when I have nothing to write from my own..;)

It seems we all are dicussing among ourself because Kavita is not replying to this thread.

Paras Awasthi (Legal Services)     07 June 2013

Don’t rely on forum members to get reliable answers to your legal problems.

Get solutions to all your legal queries and problems from practicing lawyers on Lawkonect.com.

Use Lawkonect.com, to get consultations from experienced Lawyers of Family and Matrimonial Law.

You can also post your case online and choose a lawyer for your case from our expansive network of lawyers across India, according to your budget and requirements. We offer the unique feature of payment on delivery of work promised by the Lawyers.

Log on to www.lawkonect.com now!

Call our helpline number: 9555 507 507 for further assistance

Or use our special click to call facility on our website to get a free call from our representative!