Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seeking divorce after 20 years. in love with another man

Page no : 2

Ranee....... (NA)     16 May 2013

I have observed a very interesting thing..When a woman comes here with her Xtra Marital afffair, the thread goes super hit! those threads gets maximum respond.:D:D

-

-

Originally posted by : kavita
he is not Muslim.. and he is sure he will not leave me and so am i

You mean you both are in true love where s*x and body do not matter..remember you left and cheated your husband for not having a proper physiacl relation..lol.

1 Like

kavita (housewife)     16 May 2013

@ranee m lucky so many professionals are guiding me...I don't know about the thread going hit or not...but I've gained a lot of knowledge which I was unkown to till yesterday. thanks....having said that m still searching for that perfect solution...I know we r wrong as per the society and the law but then I want a devils advocate kinda solution

@ranee I know what u r trying to say but really that doesn't matter..honestly I brought the topic of him not being able to satisfy was just to know if that can b used legally someway

(Guest)

How sure can you be that you won`t get caught,for if you continue this relationship one day you will get caught...

And if your husband starts collecting proofs,he will get divorce in Indian courts without any permanent alimony to you.Being a housewife,you need to take this into consideration.

It is ethically wrong as others have suggested and the risks are great to you and your lover.So probably better to forget this affair as because of the age-gap there `s a good possibility your lover will leave you in a few years` time and then what`s your state?

1 Like

Originally posted by : red

How sure can you be that you won`t get caught,for if you continue this relationship one day you will get caught...

And if your husband starts collecting proofs,he will get divorce in Indian courts without any permanent alimony to you.Being a housewife,you need to take this into consideration.

It is ethically wrong as others have suggested and the risks are great to you and your lover.So probably better to forget this affair as because of the age-gap there `s a good possibility your lover will leave you in a few years` time and then what`s your state?

What if we dont meet....we just keep in touch over the fone n text and only meet once in a while...

I understand ur concern over the age gap and the possibility of him leaving me...but i know he will not...

Alright after doing a little research and all.... i know its not ethical but yet... i would want your suggestiosn on this.

1. I create issues with my husband over XYZ reasons not my lover but something else and file a case against him for violence and mental harrassment or something like that while staying in his house...

2. While the case is going on...If i meet my lover (we hardly meet like once in 2 months)...We get caught (just incase) and then he files a case against him or us...dont u think we can always say that he has now wrongly filed this case as i had already filed a case on him...

please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks

(Guest)

That`s what happens all over India behind closed doors.But it`s unfair on your husband.

You know your boyfriend,so that`s the risk you have to take.

(Guest)

Come back when your husband files a divorce case via adultery and he proves it, and tell he wont pay a penny to you.  He can also file a case against your 31 year old.

Right now everything is cat and mouse game for you.  The moment you get caught and end up in trouble, feel free to come back for advices.

That`s what happens all over India behind closed doors.But it`s unfair on your husband.

You know your boyfriend,so that`s the risk you have to take.

I know it will be unfair... but then we donot have any other way do we?

(Guest)

Don`t be silly.In a court case,eventually the truth comes out.

So what do i do? Please help..i dont mind doing unethical things....have been going mad since last night :( HELP

(Guest)
Originally posted by : kavita

So what do i do? Please help..i dont mind doing unethical things....have been going mad since last night :( HELP

You do one thing.

Go to your husband right away and confess your undying love for your lover and that you have been fcuking him under his nose.

That's for starters.

Rest will follow suit.

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Originally posted by : kavita

You do one thing.

Go to your husband right away and confess your undying love for your lover and that you have been fcuking him under his nose.

That's for starters.

Rest will follow suit.

Now thats really a helping hand... 

U r giving me a recipie to disaster... please sincerely suggest me something thats possible for me to do....

Ok incase we do not meet and just keep in touch over phone and text...then? the problem is i dont want him for s*x just that i m so used to this guy now that i cant leave him...i just go mad..

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     16 May 2013

We do not have "no fault divorce" law in our country.  You cannot claim divorce taking advantage of your own wrong. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 May 2013

I think it should be clear to you that there is no law in support of you. 

The joke of "Need Justice" is sufficient for you to understand that you have to try some gimmick only, if you arre keen on the issue. 

This forum does not adviwe illegal ways.

Recent Topics

View More