Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seeking divorce after 20 years. in love with another man

Page no : 4

Victim of Greed (Worker)     07 June 2013

Kavita has become a celebrity in LCI for sure. Ab, Sirf uska Display Pic lagana baaki hai.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     07 June 2013

KAVITA naam ki maximun ladkiya shayad aisi hi hoti hai?

ek meri wife jise false 498A file  kiya hai aur kahti hai " mai 10 ke sath soungi" ?

kisi ke bhi sath rahu tunko usse kya ?

Victim of Greed (Worker)     07 June 2013

Mr. 498a fighter... You are insulting her name now... All fingers of one hand are not of the same length... You had a bitter experience with your wife kavita but that doesnt mean all kavitas are the same... You better please feel sorry for what you said on this thread itself... How on earth can you predict one's nature when you havent met her yet ?

she started a forum to ask for help and not to get unsulted okay.... Some say indian citizens have started becoming broad-minded.... But i really dont think people think out of the box... 

She married a man for 20 years and compromised all the tym but she might have neva got love from him and that is the only reason she saw love and affection in her bf and now she wanna stay with him for the rest of her life... There is nothing wrong in it at all dude.... My piece of advise to you mr. 498a, please start thinking out of the box... If you were in her case, you neva know even you might have done the same thing what she did... Best of luck and may god bless you...

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     07 June 2013

only Tajob can answer this ...

my English is poor !

Originally posted by : Victim of Marriage

Mr. 498a fighter... You are insulting her name now... All fingers of one hand are not of the same length... You had a bitter experience with your wife kavita but that doesnt mean all kavitas are the same... You better please feel sorry for what you said on this thread itself... How on earth can you predict one's nature when you havent met her yet ?

she started a forum to ask for help and not to get unsulted okay.... Some say indian citizens have started becoming broad-minded.... But i really dont think people think out of the box... 

She married a man for 20 years and compromised all the tym but she might have neva got love from him and that is the only reason she saw love and affection in her bf and now she wanna stay with him for the rest of her life... There is nothing wrong in it at all dude.... My piece of advise to you mr. 498a, please start thinking out of the box... If you were in her case, you neva know even you might have done the same thing what she did... Best of luck and may god bless you...

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     07 June 2013

she did adultry.

cheated husband.

very shameless.

its criminal.

Reformist !!! (Other)     07 June 2013

no no bichari abla naari ...who is in adultery can do anything.......pls dont blame her....she is not getting love from her current hubby then whats the problem in getting a BF ?? This is not a crime as per law for her...:)....let her do it

But Bichara ABLA Nar kuch nahi kar sakta......yehi if he is not getting love from his wife then if he is having a GF then its adultery and a crime...

We need to decide here who actually is ABLA.....lol

mschakravarthy (manager)     08 June 2013

i dont think it is love

if it is a true love give up ur lover

n

stay back with ur hubby

he is selfcentred,physically weak n what not

but truth is he is your husband who had given birth to your sweet daughter

who has stayed with u 20 years

i dont know what law is

your are under sweet trap of doing a sin

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 June 2013

querist is keepingsilent for the last 22 days

stanley (Freedom)     08 June 2013

ROTFL 

Nowdays affairs are the call of the day , swapping and swinging etc etc 

Good Business start a club ;)

498 A fighter (Advocate)     08 June 2013

it is too early for kavita she wake up after 20 yrs of marrige, let her to wait upto the age of 60 and then search her true love in the boy of age 15 yrs. She says she was not satisfied by husband from begining so it may she is doing adultry from strt and now she is bold enough to come on lci to get new tastes ng

498 A fighter (Advocate)     08 June 2013

Mr. 498a fighter... You are insulting her name now... All fingers of one hand are not of the same length...

I am not insulting her i told maximum... and sir see koi apne bacche ka naam ravan nahi rakhata , jab pran villian the to us period me kisi ne apne bacche ka naam pran nahi rakha tha. i mean to say ek koi galti karta hai to sab par doubt jata hai ,

You had a bitter experience with your wife kavita but that doesnt mean all kavitas are the same...

yes i have bitter experience but by the way i also have brother sister relation with  girl having name kavita

You better please feel sorry for what you said on this thread itself... How on earth can you predict one's nature when you havent met her yet ?
no need to say sorry for this kavita as she already  on wrong track on every way either emotional or moral or by indian culture contex,

i beg  sorry if you have any kavita and its hurts you,
she started a forum to ask for help and not to get unsulted okay....

her thread is itself insulting to all can you imagine a girl after 20 years of marriage life having son and daughter going to break the familiy only because of pleasure enjoyment...

Some say indian citizens have started becoming broad-minded....

i would like to say such broad minded people better they play a game of wife swaping, sister swaping daughter swaping and again then need broad mentality then go for mother swaping , and broad minded people will clap over such.

But i really dont think people think out of the box... 

specify the criteria of inbox and out of box according to you,according to us we all follow indian tradition and we favor " pati vrata nari" and this is our inbox attitue

She married a man for 20 years and compromised all the tym but she might have neva got love from him and that is the only reason she saw love and affection in her bf and now she wanna stay with him for the rest of her life...

why now she realize after 20 yrs of marriage why not before just after 1yr now this much time she suffered let for more few year she keep mum for the sake of son daoughter and family reputation from boths side means from her parent and from her in laws then she will search she surely get a boy of 15 years. who satisfy her till her death and also to her dead body.

There is nothing wrong in it at all dude.... My piece of advise to you mr. 498a, please start thinking out of the box...

i will come out of box if people ,and also those who are suggesting me to become broad minded start sharing their wives ,sister and daughter to me or to any one and they come here " aur seena thok kar bole hum apni patni, beti , bahono ko swap karte hai hum broad mindded people hai , hum out of box people hai ab aap ko bhi advise kar sakte hai ki aap bhi hamre jaise broad minded bano."

if you were in her case,

if i were in her case i will keep mum, or enjoy secereately but not ask anybody like this but thank god i am not kavita and also being a man i still keeping mum infront of my wife so you can say me i am like this kavita husband and thats why i told maiximum kavita aisi hi hoti ya unko hum jaise pati milte hai jo ghar bachane ke liye , indian culture ko family ko save karne ke liye apna muh band rakhte hai jinko braod minded log daboo kahte hai.

you neva know even you might have done the same thing what she did...

i never do like her as i told above, my wife is not with me since last two still i never thought of another girl

Best of luck and may god bless you...
thank you because i realy need gods blessing and people like me always need god blessing

give best luck to lady like kavita and braod minded people so that they come out more out ot the box.

thank you keep replying this will guide all , family savers family lover and not to family borkers.