Seeking compensation in civil case


I run a pre-school and a competitor in the same area to defame and harass us had filed a case with malicious intent . We fought the case and won it. The court in its judgement has been very much crtical about the opposite party and have made strong remarks against them.

We had sought compensation from the opposite party when we submitted our reply to the court. Also we spent good amount of money towards the litigation.

Surprisingly the court has not issued any relief or directive for the compensation. Even the litigant fee.

Is it possible to approach court seeking compensation from the opposite party after the judgement has been pronounced.


Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. File Revision Application before the Appellate Court, seeking appropriate relief, compensations, costs etc....

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x