Upgrad LLM

section 9

Dear Sir,
is it Possible that Husband can File a Complaint Under section 9 if his marriage not yet completed 1 year.

what should a girl do if he receives a notice under section 9 by her husband with whom she don't want to live any more because of Domestic Violence and Using Abusive Languages.
girl have not filed any complaint till now.

please guide

No Court can force couple to live together as husband and wife.Even after decree under section 9 of HMA.

thanks for replying sir

what should we do now as we have received summon on on 14. June and the date of going to court is 09. july.
what should be our next step



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x