LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourabh (Proprietor)     10 August 2013

Sec 420/467/468 etc

A case was filed by Gujarat Government Telecom Department U/s IPC 420/467/468 ( i don't remember exact sections mentioned) etc for causing loss to their Telecom Department of approax INR 50 Lacs.  The person who was actually aware and doing it escaped to UAE, other 4 co accused who were totally unknowing helping were arrested. its almot 12 years + now still the hearing has not began.

I want to know if there is any possibility of settlement with Gujarat Government Telecom Department, so that the case can be dropped / taken back?  "I mean out of the court  or  else inside the court", as we 4 ppl who are from good families want to get rid of it.

Please advise if there is any possiblity, we are on bail since last 12 years. and suffering for someone else's deeds...

Learning

4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     11 August 2013

The money involved is not a small amount. It is a public money. All of you pay and recover from the person who actually committed the offence.

Sourabh (Proprietor)     11 August 2013

Sir, the Actual amount is not more than 6 lakhs, but BSNL have added many other things to it in order to make it BIG loss....The person started business on 3rd January and was caught on 15th (he flew away on 10th knowing the circumstances)  . and  we were not knowing of our wrongdoing. 

anyways, whatever the amount is, if Telecom department agrees to sit down and calculate actual loss, we can discuss and try to pay it off.   (we are 4 people who can divide it equally and pay it out)

Also, i want to know if this is possible, and we can get rid of the case ?

we lost our jobs, etc everything bcoz of it.. we are now a liability to our own families, but still we hope to get rid of this case and have a fresh start.

I would appreciate if any of the lawyer here can help us in this negotiation and settlement of the case....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 August 2013

query is absolutely silent about the facts leading to the FIR.

Sourabh (Proprietor)     11 August 2013

Please tell me what facts you wish to know, i would appreciate to answer all your questions...

i'm searching for a solution...

i have posted this querry yesterday, but i haven't received any satisfactory answer or solution to this, so there's no expert lawyer in this forum who could help ???

:(  :(

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register