Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maskadvise   01 May 2017

Sec. 407 of cr .p.c.

Sir / Madam

The Principal district and session Judge made an Order on the basis of the Advocate's statement and put a remark that "the Magistrate breached his Order"

The Principal Judge has not checked record from his Office and only relying on the advocate's statement he passed such Order

whereas

under RTI Act, I succeded in obtaining the information from the Office of the Principal JUdge that record of his office shows that Magistrate has not acted in contrary to his Order

I filed application u/s. 340 of Cr P C against the Advocate and brought the facts of the case before The Principal Judge and in open Court while arguing,  in excitement, I have pointed out that he (Principal Judge) did not check his own records and fixed black dot on the Magistrate

Thereafter the Other Magistrate have dismissed my two application for want of prosecution because I was not present in Court when called in Morning Session

Now the situation is

Either advocate is wrong

Or Magistrate is wrong

Or Principal Judge is wrong

Because I have pointed out serious mistake of Principal Judge and hence I fear my all cases may have similar fate on one or other grouds

Whether this is enough ground to file an application u/s. 407 of Cr P C. to transfer my all pendingf cases from that District to any Other Districy in the State

If yes then,

Kindly also give me formate thereof and tell how to get interim stay therein ?

Guide

Thanks

HARIOM

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register