LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Sahu   26 May 2023

Scope in taxation in law field

Hello Sir, I am law student and i want to know scope in taxation after law, if i Focus in taxation field what is scope? is it woks in ITR or GST field also

Learning

1 Replies

Niharika Lohan   04 June 2023

Hi Akash, I’m Adv. Niharika and here is my take on your query.

Law is one of the most diverse fields. It is ever changing and emerging from time to time as per the needs and lifestyle of the people.

It is overwhelming to see that you are in college and are thinking about the future prospects at such a young age.

To answer your question, there is a huge range in all different fields of law. The  scope of Taxation is very wide. If you are interested in this particular field then you must first dedicate your time with honesty to the subject, in order to understand it with clarity and then see for yourself if you find it attractive.

The field of taxation law is an everyday emerging area. A plethora of government and private sector departments and industries are hiring tax law graduates and post graduates everyday and the candidates are yielding handsome salaries from them. Therefore, if you are looking for a career in tax the I must tell you that you are looking up to a secure job and great prospects.

I will further suggest you that you take up courses on Taxation law to widen your firstly, clear the basic and then to widen your horizon of knowledge. Here at LCI itself you can fid numerous course on various subjects and topics. Feel free to browse through the online corses and avail the best possible outcome.

I hope my input here, helps you. For further questions, you can contact me at niharikalohan@yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register