Sc/st antrocity case on minor

I am 17years old.My family has land issues with other party. The other party managed to keep SC/ST case on me by using their worker who belongs to SC/ST. They have made a complaint as I had bet him saying his tribe name. They wanted to call us for getting the land issues cleared by using this case as their weapon. They have booked FIR on me. The police personnals(Including DSP, CI,SI) are also bribed by the other party as they are very rich..!So can you advice me as on how to get out of this issue. Thnak you in advance for your help.


As u r minor , if ur case goes in d court juvenile justice board will decide d is ans as per law if u found guilty u will send child jail upto completion of 18 years.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x