LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MrWorried (NA)     20 February 2014

Sc certificate

Hello Sir,

I think I am in a very big and complex problem. Please help me.


We(me and my whole family) belong to a place in M.P.,say A.

My father ,uncle etc have their caste certificates issued at place A only.

Then my father(who is not alive now) got a job at another place in the same state. say B.

This place B is my birth place.I did my schooling from place B only.

The SC certificate of mine was issued from this place B and not from where we basically belong(place A).

I used this certificate for my education.

And now I am applying for a govt. job but they are saying that after 2009 the format of SC certificate has been changed so you have to produce a new one having "address para" (which is not in my current certificate).

Now sir,my questions are:

1)If I apply for a fresh SC certificate from place A then will those authorities ask me that how did I do my education till now? and if I tell them that I have my SC certificate issued at place B then will they object?

2)Is my current SC certificate false?


What should I do sir?  Please guide.


Thanking in anticipation.

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query