LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Say YES if they have done anything GOOD for women

Renuka Chowdhury, Indira Jaisingh, Madhu Trehan, Ritu Beri, Dilip Cherian, Ranjan Kumari, Sundari Subramanyam Pujari, CA Sundaram – to one platform.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Sexual-abuse-and-power-display/articleshow/6530283.cms#ixzz0z9K4ZNdf

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Yaaro! Pal bharke liye koi to YES bol de.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     13 September 2010

pal bhar ke liye koi feminist to bole -  MAN are also dominated in this society!!!!!!!!!!

ART 15(1) & (3) OF COI SAYS, -  WOMAN MEANS WOMAN AS A WHOLE.

SEC 498A OF IPC SAYS, -  WOMAN MEANS ONLY WIFE NOT WHOLE OF WOMEN.

ACCORDING TO THE  SEC 498A OF IPC WOMAN 'WIFE' CAN SUE HER MOTHER IN LAW, SISTER IN LAW, WHO ARE ALSO WOMAN, 

BUT A  MOTHER IN LAW, SISTER IN LAW CAN NOT SUE THE SAID WIFE. THIS IS VIOLATION OF ART 15(1) & (3) READ WITH 14 OF COI. A VIOLATION OF CONSTITION.

ABOUT WHICH WOMEN YOU ARE TALKING?

ABOUT WHICH WOMEN YOU ARE TALKING?

(Guest)

The link is very much working.

(Guest)

Does it indicate that feminists are dried up here in LCI or LCI feminists are much stronger than them whose names are mentione in the opening message?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     14 September 2010

Yes, today morning the said site opens.

Do you think it relevant in ‘constitution’ section? Such things should be posted in ‘others’ section, I think.

However I am happy to note the following lines.

Renuka's comment  "Not all men are bad"

On a serious note, Madhu said, "We have a National Commission for Women but there should also be a National Commission for men and parents to address the root cause for such a social evil.

Basically it is an entertainment program as the ‘the times of India said. It is compilation of some dialog of feminists.

Neither law, nor constitution related with it.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     14 September 2010

Does it indicate that feminists are dried up here in LCI or LCI feminists are much stronger

what do you want to say not clear.

(Guest)

thanks.Since no feminist appeciated their contributions, I thought that here are no feminists.Also I felt that the feminists here feel stronger than the feminists in the opening message. So feminists here do not feel like appreciating them.

Now I am convinced that my second conjecture is correct. I see new names in other threads.

well, now there is a statement and prophecy by one among them that there are more errant husbands than errant wives and they will go to jail for perjury in addition to 498A. On this prophecy I have created a thread in 'legal documents' category. which you may like to see.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register