LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunath kakkalameli   23 November 2017


whether An advocate on behalf of Fin institution can issue notice to borrower u/s13 {2} of SARFASEI Act or only financial institution Can issue the notice?


 2 Replies

Law Aspire (Legal)     23 November 2017

YEs Definetly , he can send 

subhash chandra   12 June 2019

As per SARFASEI Act, Demand Notice u/s 13(2) can be issued by Authorised Officer of Bank only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register