Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

munni (house wife)     17 August 2020

Sapinda relation - second marriage

Dear All,

5 years back we fall in live with one of my uncle (mother side) and later only we came to know that we are in Sapinda Relationship…Later I had recognized with infertility issue. We had tried 5 IUI and 4 IVF and nothing was successful.. Later I personally allow in writing to my husband to marry to another my distance cousin sister..

As India two wife not legally valid, so our advocate suggested to make our relation as Void relation and basis that just we made divorce in pen and paper before my husband marry to my cousin sister. But I actually stay together with my husband under same roof.. Now myself and my cousin sister are happy with my husband.. Even my husband fixed 30 lakhs rupee and he gave one 2 bed room house in my name.. Also, he has committed that he will give equal priority to myself and my cousin sister. He is really taking care for both of us…

Request for advice:

So basically, in pen and paper I am divorced and my cousin sister is the valid one.

• Please suggest what will be challenge I may face in future or any thing I have to careful for me?
  • Suppose luckily or unluckily in any case I get pregnant from my husband then what should I do?

Learning

1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     17 August 2020

Hello,

You are on safer side it is for your cousin sister to worry in worst situation. You may not face any challenge in future. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register