LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashwinn Mutthu   04 June 2016

Samsung denial of service

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S5 on 2014 and saw an offer on 2015 which alows the user replace their screen once for 990 Rs. Even though I tried several times with the customer service support and mailed to ceo's office the only reply that I got from them that th offer can be availed only during the warranty period. 

My claim is that , there is no restriction for the users to use it only under the warranty period. It only states about the offer and not even a single terms and  conditions there which limits the user to avail the offer under one year. I have included the advertisement . Please help me out in this. I have tried many ways to make it up to me for them, but none of it was useful. 

If the attached file cannot be viewed, please follow the link below where the advertisement and the descripttion for it has been given by a third person very clearly.

https://www.bgr.in/news/samsung-sweetens-the-deal-for-galaxy-s5-buyers-in-india-offers-free-pick-up-for-servicing-screen-replacement-at-rs-990/

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 June 2016

Approach DCDRF.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register