LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandan RP (Ast officer)     26 October 2013

Same survey number and hissa number for two different proper

Dear property law experts,I am chandan from Mysore . Recently I've been looking to buy a agricultural land in Mandya district(karnataka). I had got an offer from a farmer. He had purchased it from another farmer in 1981. The survey no is 4/17 as per the mutation extract and right of records . Whereas as per present RTC , survey no is 4 and hiss a no is P-9. So my lawyer suggested me to take EC FOR LAST 32 years. In EC , there are two transactions of two different properties with different owners (say A&B) with different areas.

the other farmer B is no more now and his properties are in his sons name. All his lands are Phodi and now all his lands have a new survey numbers. And as per recent RTC 

I heard the the land for sale now (farmer A) was a darkaasth land. This was sold to the present owner 32 years back. Phodi is not yet  done to this land.

should I go ahead for agreement ? He says he would make arrangements for Phodi survey sketch before registration.

only confusion is, during 80's , as per records there are two different lands with same survey numbers (4/17). Where as now it is 4-p9 as per rtc. Farmer A says the problem will be sorted after phodi is done.

kindly advice

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register