Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aravind Kumar Gunda (BOE)     03 December 2014

Same allegations

Hello Advisers,

First case : My girl's (lover) father gave a complainant against me that I was harassing his daughter for love and marriage and the sections maintaining under are IPC Sec 506, 509 and IT acts 66A, 67. But in the charge sheet of this case filed by the police stated that she didn't love me and promise me for marriage, I only was harassing for love and marriage.

Second Case : Again the girl filed a complainant an IT act 66C in regards to identity theft and deleted her personal information in her gmail account. And stated in the inquiry that I was harassing her for love and marriage and hacked her gmail account and deleted her personal information. But in the charge sheet in this case filed by the police stated that we both fell in love and decided marry each other, but her parents got reluctant and didn't agree for our marriage, hence the girl didn't support me so I developed grudge on her to take revenge and intentionally hacked her gmail account and deleted her personal information.

In the above both cases I have strong physical evidences to prove my innocence and defend the allegations against me.

Now the second case has come to trial, The  first case charge sheet saying that she didn't love me and intend to marry me, and the second case charge sheet saying we both fell in love and decided to marry each other.

Now my question is, apart from IT act 66 C, will the same allegations regarding love and marriage and harassing for be discussed in the trial in two or multiple places of the courts?.

I was told by some people, Same topics between same persons won't be filed a case in two or multiple places and it is only run in at one court only.

Your advises 

Thanking You All

Learning

2 Replies

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     04 December 2014

Do  you  think Indian Judges are idiots and can't understand the real facts lying behind the case? Do you think Indian Judges cannot understand how material facts were suppressed by the advocates to mislead the court? So, the questions raised by you needs face to face discussion in a meeting to create a successful defense line without suppressing material facts in connection..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 December 2014

You can challenge both the cases very properly with the help of the substantial evidences in your possession.  Discuss the strategies with your lawyer and instruct him/her properly on the basis of the evidences and real facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register