LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munish Kumar   30 August 2022

SAMAN SEND COURT TO ME C/O MR MAHIL SINGH WHO DIED NOW

i am davinder singh from punjab i live in punjab and i am working as typist since 2012 i do not have any typist license with whom i work he is a deed writer vasika navis one earner from his side 2018 registered in my register After that the deed writer has died in 2022, I am still working as a typist and how am I doing in the court, in which today I got a summon in which it was written that Davinder Singh C / o Deed Writer You have to identify the signature in the court on 1sep 2022, tell me what statement I should give in the court because I do not have a typist's license, what would the C/O mean if I recognized the sign and told it to the court, what would the court do? Will do if I say that I do only a little bit of my typist's work, what did the court say? to me should i recognise the signature

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. J Fernandes (ADVOCATE and ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SPECIAL )     31 August 2022

Approach the court attend the session and verify your identity and the signature with due respect , tell the court the truth don't conceal facts from the court . Apply for typist license even before going to the court if needed . I don't think it's mandatory to have a typist license , as you were working under the Deed writer and the Deed writer requires to have a license of establishment not you if you have a seperate business than you have to apply . Any further advice plz watsapp/call on 9921210171 office timings

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More