LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Partha Chattopadhyay   30 May 2018

Sale proceeds of agricultural land in rural area

Sold out an agricultural land in rural area. It is not considered as capital gain. While filling up ITR2 for efiling I am at a loss to find where in OS (income from other sources) sheet I am to include the amount received and where in EI (exempted income) sheet I am to include this amount for exemption. Seeking advice.

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query