sale of minors property by gardian

Dear sir,

My date of birth is 17-03-1983, My grand father gifted a house by a registered deed in 1996. As i was the minor at that time in the deed my grand father mentioned my fathers name as gardian and put the following condiations:

1. First my grand father should enjoy the house buy with out alienation right.

2. After the death my grand father my grand mother should enjoy the house but without alienation right.

3. After the death of my grnad father the property will come to me with full enjoyable rights.

But in the year 2000 my gardian (father) along with my grand father, grand mother, alienated a sales deed for 1/4 of the open land of the house in favour of my neighbour. But my father did not take any permission from the court for alienating and my grnad father and my grnad mother did not have alienation right.

I want to sue on my neighbour to recover the property.

Can u suggest me weather i can sue for such property?? If i can sue what is the limitation period??



practicing advocate

now you cannot challenge it that sale because within three years from the majority alienation can be challenged.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x