Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhassker Salian (sales officer)     04 March 2010

Sale of Flat

Sir,

We 3 brother given our NOC for transfer of share certificate to our younger brother in 1996 and he got it transferred but we had not relinquished our right against the said flat.  Now younger brother selling the flat and getting a huge amount and wants to siphon off the entire booty.  Can we put our claim for the sale proceeds of the flat.  Secondly our remaining 3 sisters have not signed or given any NOC to my younger brother , whether they will get their share.  Kindly clarify

Learning

2 Replies

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     06 March 2010

You are saying "transfer of share certificate" and then saying about "right in flat"

Ask clearly.

Parvez Qureshi (Officer)     07 March 2010

hi ramesh,

I have rented my property for commercial use in residential property, however now my society members are telling me that i cannot rent property for commercial use in residential property.

Kindly help me, what is the LAW for renting property.

Also one more thing to add , that i have few flats in my building also rented for commercial and also few owners themselves are also using house as Office - Cum - Residential purpose.

I do not want to fall in dispute with my society members, as i have my financial responsibilities.

Kindly suggest me smart infact diplomatic way to come out of this situation.

Parvez

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register