FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Himanshu Malik (PCC STUDENT)     20 April 2009

Sale a property at Noida

Dear all

Please help me ..... What is the procesure to sell a small property at noida.

What is Temprory Memorandum regarding this.

What are the other requirements for it.

Thank in advance






 2 Replies


If the property is registered and mutated in your name, there will be no problem.  Give an advertisement (totally free of cost) in property web-sites (magic bricks, indian property etc.) and prospective buyer will contact you.  Once terms are accepted, you draw sale agreement after accepting 10% of the cost of the money with a condition that remaining 90% would be paid by the buyer within 30/ 45/ 60 days from the date of agreement with sufficient penal clauses.  If you engage any property dealer, he will take 1.5 to 2% commission and does every thing for you.  

sanjay singh thakur (advocate)     23 April 2009

Dear Himanshu

I agree with Mr. Prabhakar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query