I have a problem with my ex- company.
1. I was hired on contract for a project.
2. My contract salary was Rs 20000, (in hand Rs 15000, on hold Rs 5000 which is payable after project completion)
3. Although in hand salry ws Rs 15000, I was recieving only Rs 10000 in hand. No written document stating the reduction of my in hand amount.
4. Project completed, but still no money was paid to me.
5. My contract was renewed every 3 months. After my contract ended last time, no renewal of my contract. I was ensured salry every month. Company becomes money less, stops everybodies salary.
6. I stayed for 3 months hoping my hold amount will release including salary. Nothing happened.
7. For 4 months I didnot get any compensation from company. Only assurances that company will pay me money. I was asked to work althought no guarantee of salary payment.
8. I resigned since there was no money coming, no payroll, all hold amount outstanding for 1.3 yrs. I waited for my relieving letter as was assured by the Executive Director of the company earlier.
9. Comapny wanted to retain me, I didnt agree on the ground of no compensation.
10. Company not giving me relieving letter, nor my old outstandings.
11. All requests sent for payment of outstanding and relieving letter through emails. Repeated reminders sent to Executive Director with no result.
What do I do for this? Can I take legal actions? My total outstanding is for last 1 yr 8 months. Company never took any initiative for paying me the outstandings, nor taking me into roles, nor extending my contract. Company has zero amount with them. None of the employees are getting paid. When I resigned they offered me payroll, some amount but these were not immediate, these will be paid after sometime. However no guarantee. Regarding payroll, it was not offered for immediate offer, but after one month which again was not agreed by me, since the company is not at worthy to work, the work culture is very bad and of no interest to me.
What to do?
They simply want to take work without paying me.
Now what can I do to get my relieving letter. Every employee is suffering from non payment of their hold amount, many didnt receive relieving letter also. All are trying to sue the company. I also want to join them. Please suggest what has to be done.