salary issues

sir, I worked some educational institutions for 2 months. after finishing 1 month, they give 5400 check. they told don't submit check in bank. I don't hear this. I submit the check, it was bounced. they give salaries for remaining teachers. they don't give the salary only me y because the check only bounced me. after 2 weaks the check missed, I really don't know how the check was missed. I have so many time begged that institution, they simply told wait. I have the photocopy of check and evidence of call recording. can I do anything? there's any possibility to get my salary..

Why do you needto beg for your rights? Just go and complaint before the local police station against the institution for not paying you with the salary.

You would be required to carry your appointment letter copy to prove that you are working with the institution. Also send a letter/email to the mangement about such treament being metted out to you.



Adv. Rohit Dalmia



Deputy Manager

No use in raising police complaint, because even if the complaint against non payment of salary is made, it will be registered under non cognizable crime (under section 155 Cr PC) and the police will refer you to the court under section 155(1) Cr PC. The irony is the police without the order of the competent court under section 155(2) Cr PC would not conduct the investigation.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu