LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Singh   24 August 2019

Salary hold by employer

Dear Sir/Mam, On 14th september 2019 it will be one year I left the job but my employer didn't come up with full and final settlement. At first the HR said that they will not pay me anything. After so many requests through email they didn't respond. I then sent them a legal notice with the help of an advocate but still they didn't reply. Then after 10 months on continuous requests to CEO, I got a mail where instead of ₹65000, they are offering ₹14000 and making me responsible for stock loss which isn't true. They made a silly excuse that due to HR change they took sometime which was 11 months after I left the job. Also they are not replying me again. I request to to please guide me as I am very much distressed and looking for justice. Do I have to file a case before completing 1 year of resignation???

 3 Replies

Ambanshu Sahni   24 August 2019

Dear Sir

You have an option of approaching NCLT, and initiate insolvency proceedings against your employer but the amount due must be more that Rs. 1 Lakh. Otherwise you have an option of sending a legal notice for recovery of money. for further queries please feel free to contact me.


Ambanshu Sahni


SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     24 August 2019

You may approach labour court and file complaint about your unpaid dues. 

Honey Singh (HR Manager)     26 August 2019

You may approach labour court to sort out your labour issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query