LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil yadav (ns)     07 November 2012

salary detail

sir my wife in delhi police. what is the procedure get het salary statement. 1)old two month(jan. feb.2012) salary slip with me 2)pan card no. with me 3)her PIS no. with me(delhi police PIS no) 4) her belt number i know 5) her salary account no. i know 6)her govt. flat alloted paper photocopy with me kya mujhe aur kuch chahiye proof ke liye and ye sabhi RTI se nhi liye h.kya ye court me manya h


 1 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     08 November 2012

So long all the document are not false you can submit it befor the court and it the court asks for the certified copy you can get it by filing an RTI application or by a simple applicaton. As regard the RTI application the authority may say that you cannot get information of your wife but it has been decided by the Central Information Commisison, New Delhi that statemnet of salary of an indivudual, leave record of an individual etc can be obtained under RTI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register