LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashwin sharma (engineer)     03 February 2018

Salary deductions during stay order

Sir, My employer relieved me from job and as it was not as per rules, i filed a case against them in hc and got stay order in which it was mentioned that, interim relief is given. But suddenly my employer deducted my previous month salary without giving any reason. So, i need legal opinion for that as follows: 1) During stay order, is it possible to reduce salary. 2) Any deductions can be made without prior notice? 3) Can i file mental harassment case for the same? 4) is there any alternate remedy for the same?

Learning

3 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     03 February 2018

Unless the relevant records, especially the Stay Order, it is difficult to give opinion based on your querry. Please upload copy of the Stay Order.

1 Like

ashwin sharma (engineer)     03 February 2018

Urgent NOTICE returnable on 21st August, 2017, on the condition of removing the petitioner by serving three months notice period before relieving date, as disclosed in their communication dated 19.06.2017 is stayed. Learned AGP waives service of notice on behalf of the respondent State. Direct Service, TODAY, is permitted. Permitted to be served through different mode of communication including fax and Email etc.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 February 2018

You should have faith in your lawyer otherwise change him/her immediately and do not adventure to seek second opinion except the fact it is available FREE OF COST.

Consult your lawyer who is well aware about the facts of the case. Incomplete information can not lead to consider, analyse, form an opinion and guide, that would cause damaging the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register