LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayakumaran (Engineer)     20 November 2016

Salary being not paid.

I am permanent employee with Company under Bombay shops & establishment act since last last twenty years. I am working under their project department and working at project sites. Now after last project completed I took two months leave and was ready to report back on duty on 1st October 2016. But my HOD asked not to report since there is no project ready for me and he said he will inform as and when required. Company is not paid my salary for october 2016. I request to all of you to give your suggestion for my right to get salary for the period company asked me to sit in home.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 November 2016

Under proper acknowledgment; submit your joining ( on date; you appeared for joining) and mention that on dated....................Mr................designation......................name of company................address.......... asked you to remain at your address.................and not attend office and you shall be informed........................and that your salary for the month of....................and salary slip be supplied to you, by Redg. post.

Firm up your next venture and keep in hand.

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     20 November 2016

The company cannot hold your salary till the time you were in job. The co. should give you notice of termination of your job 1 month in advance. If that is not done then you are entitle for the salary upto the time your leave was sanctioned i.e. 30th Sept 2016. But since the company didnot give you any notice one month in advance you are entitled to the salary till they donot give you such notice. You are entitle for gratuity and provident fund. You better contact a lawyer who deals with such matters of employees. I am sure, you will get all your dues, when your lawyer sends a notice to the company.

If you appreciate this, please click on thumbs up button just below my profile, just to thank me.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 November 2016

Verbal transactions are not on record and difficult to prove.

Record all transactions and build irrefutabel written record (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register