LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parvin Shaikh   04 March 2019

running marriage

im saddam shaikh born in a muslim family in surat . my age is 20 years and from last 2 year im in love with a girl name sushma who is 17 years now . she is hindu . we love each other very much and we cant live without each other . we were facing many problem becuase of our oposite religion soo we ran away 6 months ago then we caught by surat police . then i went to jail for 1 month . after 1 month i got bail . so i want some opinion . if after we cross our age after 5 6 months i will be 21 and she will turn 18 so if we run again and go to court directly if i had all the profs the court required and she only aranges her aadhar card and her passport size photo and her school living cirtyficate then marraige will be done or not ?

Learning

7 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     05 March 2019

You both better attain the age of marriage and after that go for legal marriage under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. No conversion required for the civil marriage, just 3 independent witnesses and official documents of age, address and identity of all of you.
2 Like

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     05 March 2019

Both af you are minors,so forget about all these things, you should be awys from such things untill you don't understand what you actually want from the life. Your emotions shall not help you in comming out of the problems, be away from such thing and thought until you are mature enough to understand the life.

Parvin Shaikh   05 March 2019

i want to know that is there any chance or way to get marry each other after 1 year when we will cross our age acording to law 18/21 . and if yes then only with adhar card school lc and passport size photo will be ok fir our marriage registration . cause her father will never give her all her documents cause he know we will ran away again . my family is only soporting us other wise whole system whole world is aginst us and non of my friends are helping cause of system's afraidness . i can bring all my documents but she cant . soo is there any way ?

i want to know that is there any chance or way to get marry each other after 1 year when we will cross our age acording to law 18/21 . and if yes then only with adhar card school lc and passport size photo will be ok fir our marriage registration . cause her father will never give her all her documents cause he know we will ran away again . my family is only soporting us other wise whole system whole world is aginst us and non of my friends are helping cause of system's afraidness . i can bring all my documents but she cant . soo is there any way ?

ok thankuh soo much for your help OM PRAKASH sir

are uh a lawyer om prakash ji ?

😂😂 im just asking you sir . sorry if uh take me wrong . i was asking that question for some more detail

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register