LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manpreet (Manager)     31 December 2014

Rti private university

A private college has started its 1st batch -BSc (nursing). Prior to (Indian nursing council) INC inspection they hired some qualified faculties, as usual they were on probation for six months. After the inspection and getting the approval for BSc(Nursing) course they asked to resign the qualified faculties.The qualified faculties as per INC regulations were hired only for 3 months(Before 2 months of INC inspection). Now they have hired less qualified/less experienced faculties just to reduce the salary expenses. As per the offer letter as the persons were on probation they were asked to resign and were released within seven days. Even they were not paid the last seven days salary. 
1. Now how we can expose that they donot have the required qualified faculties
It is also understood that they hored the qualified faculties for the INC inspection.
As guided above I will file RTIs to University and INC.

Please let me know what are the additional question I can put in the RTI.
They have almost wasted more than three months of every professors, because its very difficult to find any job immediatly with good package.

The private college is affiliated to a govt university

Now I want to file  a RTI to know the irregularities in the private college

The question i will put in the RTI is as follows

1. Attendace record of faculties  from April 2014 to Dec 2014 monthwise(Professors were hired in June 2014, INC inspection was held in Aug 2014, and the professors were asked to resign in sept-oct2014)

2. Payment of salary to faculties and their qualification  from April 2014 to Dec 2014 monthwise.

Please let me know what else I can put in the RTI  to reveal irregularity in faculty appointment,

Thanx in advance .


 3 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     01 January 2015

Privalte colleges are not governed by the RTI.Yet you can address the Public Information officer  of the Univeresity,who will direct to furbnish the information.

naveen arya (member)     01 January 2015

Agree with Gabriel

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 January 2015

You can initiate action as suggested by expert Mr.Isaac Gabriel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register