Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen Kumar   13 October 2015

Rti investigating a fraud email, possible?

Is it possible to get an email verified through RTI? 

My wife has attached a print of email(attached) in her DV case which is fake as I never did such email neither I found it in my gmail's sent messagebox. Now a days its really simple to tailor a email by self and take a print to fool the court. I am living in Ghaziabad and want to ask in RTI if the email was actually done from my mail or not? Can anyone suggest me a template of RTI and whom should the RTI be addressed to?

Learning

3 Replies

yogendra (engineer)     13 October 2015

EMAIL IS NOT VALID WITHOUT 65 b CERTIFICATE...BY WIFE...

yogendra (engineer)     13 October 2015

i think what she did...he opened your mail mail box in your absence or hacking,send email and deleted...or fake email can be easily identitfied..made crpc 91 application and summon google..they will investigate the matter and this email will proved wrong...it so easy....dont worry.....

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     13 October 2015

Mr.Yogendra the author is denying such an email and saying it is fake,where does the question of hacking arise.

Dear querist,

UR request cannot be obtained through RTI,but U have to prove in the court that the evidence is fake and false.Even he court will not accept it blindly unless the authenticity is proved.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register