LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devinder Kumar Pabreja   09 August 2019

RTI Act 2005

I applied for the information under RTI Act, about the division of property purchased by me and my brother, which he carried out without my knowledge in 2008 as per register maintained by the MC. The MC denied the information on the pretext that the information will be infringement to the co-owner. Please suggest me, further action to be taken, apart from the appeal, so that I can get the division details from the MC

 1 Replies

selva raj   10 August 2019

File a First Appeal to the Head of dept. to direct. PIO to provide information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query