LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sk Rajjak Hossain   29 November 2018

RTI 2005 And Black money infrom to IT

Dear Sir,
Kindly go through the below case details and provide the process.

I am a accused of 498 and so many cases lodged by wife. My Mother In law's intention is to captured all my belongins and properties. Our marraige has done on 2011 and till the time i have not got any dowry as am not support for that. Also their family back ground no so good.
My Father in law is a 4th grade employee Posted in Medical college and Hospital at store section, under MSVP. His monthly salary is approx 15k. Due to this reason they are staying govt qtr and they does not having land.His daughter has mentioned dowry@5lak cash,15vari gold, house hold items@2lak. which is beyond their capacity.
Should i take his yearly assets decleartion report to using RTI act 2005. as per my best knowledge he has not submit the same to his authority....
Also i am confirmed that all the details which was mentioned in case same has purchased by these house hold has their control as post marriage we are also staying in same city.
if i got positive result from his department then how can i inform to IT for black mony..


 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 November 2018

You can get any personal information of third party under RTI as per Delhi High Court judgment.  You have to argue your stand in the ongoing case.  Filing IT complaint is a different issue.   You may complain to the principal of that Medical college enclosing his statement and request him to inquire into the financial details of the class IV employee as his earnings and assets are disproportional and make this as copy to ACB.

Except this way of spoiling the relations, you are not going to achieve any thing.   Focus on main issue and get out from the case first.

No one can take granted the knowledge of a judge and during case the parties will be coming out with such facts during cross examination.

Shanmugam .C   30 November 2018

First you may send a Notice to yr father in law saying abouut a leter is being sent about  the dowary toatal amount of Rs.22 lakshs to his Officie Head under RTI Act  if they are not wihdraw the caseagainst you by giving 15 days time . If you have not rev=ceived any respons fromyour fther in law, you may call for details frm yuyr Fther in law ;s office and IT Department under RTI Act. Approximately this will take abut 65 days or more.

C. Shanmugam

Retired Employee

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 November 2018

One can never get personal information of third party from any authority under RTI Act as this information is exempted specifically under Sec.8.  Both the CIC ruling and Delhi HC judgment that such information on Dowry cases must be obtained through the process of court is in website of IT.   

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     30 November 2018

The allegations in a Court are never accepted without tangible evidences. Let your wife prove the monetary capacity of her father to have the kind of moneys to have given it to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query