LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seema sharma ( manager)     16 June 2012

Rohini plot scheme 1981 dda rules

my  client's father  registered with rohini residential scheme 1981 of DDA , that time my  client's father  gave affidavit  that he has not any other land in delhi. now after 30 years , as DDa announced the draw three days ago, that draw has been held and my client got plot draw.But

(1) I have a query that some property dealers are approaching me and proposing me to sell my registration slip and paying me some good amount. how can I sell my slip to them and what they will do . is the procedure legal.

(2) my father has  purchased residential plot in an unauthorised colony in Delhi and it is registered with his name and DDA at the time of application i.e. 1981 said that any person having property in delhi will is not eligible .can DDA has any power to deny plot in such case as after 31 years ,how can one e without any residence. what is the loop hole in this situation. if property dealers are purchasing others' slip then should i got my self  POA holder ,

I am in a dilemma that what is the proper way to deal with such problem.

pls guide me 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 June 2012

The sanctioning of building plans in the areas under DDA's jurisdiction is also dealt in Planning Department.Please follow  DDA website.

Sanjeev Mittal   20 October 2023

Did you get any reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register