LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yoga Rajan   13 October 2021

road for land

My neighbour has no road connectivity. he has to cross my land to connect with panchyat road. similarly a piece of my land is behind his land for which I have no road connectivity and I am using his pvt. road(jointly owned by 17 of his relatives) to go there. Now he is suggesting that I give him rights in my land for him to pass to his land.
and in return he and only his 4 brothers will provide in writing and registration that I can use their pvt. road for accessing my other piece of land. My question is this option acceptable? as some of the people from original 17 are not willing to give me rights. is it possible to use that right for selling that land.? can my name be added in computer patta using acceptance from just 5 members?

Learning

1 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   13 October 2021

It's better that you get the signatures of all the major coparcener of the property, such that the right transferred can be enjoyed by you without any hindrance. In case it is not possible, ask neighbour to convince the other party's, because later on they can raise issues in a court of law against you for trespassing.

Get the issue properly resolved by the neighbours side before entering into any such agreement or contract.

Regards,
Kevin M. Paul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register