rights of guarantor

My Father has signed as a Guarantor for a loan taken by his colleague (Govt.School Teacher). And now the borrower is not making repayment of loan in time, so, the banker has locked my father's salary account, Since 3 months he can not able to draw the salary, But the Borrower has his salary account in different place, the banker is not recovering from his salary, What action we can take against him? Is it not Possible to discharge from the guarantor's liability?


read section 60 of cpc thoroughly. if attachment is done according to sec 60 of cpc then u cant help. but if it is done against it then u can file a criminal complaint under section 409 of the indian penal code, 1860 without the help of a lawyer.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x