Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaheer (NA)     23 May 2013

Right of son

Dear Sir,

My grandmother(father's mother) had 60 Cents of grandfathers porperty in her name & she has 5 children including my father. For the last 15 years she is in bed,  unconsious, cant remeber things or names. in 2006 , her elder son(my fathers elder brother) took around 10 cents of land using stamp paper & her thumb impression. In 2008 , her second son also took another 10 cents in the same manner. I think they did the registration also in their name. now the issue is that, the second son is again taking another 10cent near the 10 cent he already took, for constructing house. he with the help of his elder brother is telling that grandmother is gving the property to him. Actually my father has to get this 10 cents , because the the remaining two brothers has boundaries near grandma's property and they will be getting near that. All the 10 cents taken by two brothers are nearby to the road or the main area of the property. Another reason they are giving while taking the third 10cent is that, grandmother is selling this to them to meet the expenses for her treatment etc. If thing goes in this manner, my father will be getting the balance 10cent,that is no way useful or its a near a rock.

my question, is that stating that the grandmother is unconsious or cant take decision her own, is there any way i can cancell all the registration done in 2006 & 2008. Secondly for the first two 10cents take by two brothers, do they need our(balance 3 brothers) no objection signature for using that land.

Regards,

Sha

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register