LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nareshgaikawad   13 June 2015

Right in sold property.

my maternal great grand father purchased land in Maharashtra. He died in 1960 without any will. Now the land transfered to my maternal grandfathers name. He has 1son & 1daughter (my mother). my mother born in 1964, married in 1979 & died in 2011. Now I make enquiry and found that my maternal grand father already sold the property in 2010 without any consent from my mother, at that time my mother was alive. but now she is not alive. as being son of my mother have I any right in that sold property, can I reclaim it ?

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 June 2015

your query is not clear.

my maternal grand father purchased land in Maharashtra. He died in 1960 without any will. Now the land transfered to my maternal grandfathers name. He has 1son & 1daughter (my mother). my mother born in 1964, married in 1979 & died in 2011. Now I make enquiry and found that my maternal grand father already sold the property in 2010 without any consent from my mother, at that time my mother was alive. but now she is not alive. as being son of my mother have I any right in that sold property, can I reclaim it ?
your grandfather died in 1960.how come he sold the land in 2010

nareshgaikawad   14 June 2015

sorry. my maternal great grand father purchase land and died in 1960 without any will.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 June 2015

i am confused about this line my maternal grand father already sold the property in 2010.is that your uncle who sold the land in 2010 without your mothers consent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register