Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Revision in session crt agnst judgeorder of accpting evidnce

How can anyone file revision in session court against the judge order for accepting the main material evidence? I Mean the accused wants to delay and waste the court time. they already know court had accepted the evidence which may lend them in facing severing punishment for the crime they have done which has been completely exposed in the evidence and that has been accepted by court. 

Now on the date of verdict ,  the accused said they have filed revision in session court against judge order of accepting the evidence .

Judge is not mad to accept any bullsh*t ! what will happen to this revision Please anyone to comment  their views. 


The revision petition on this irrelevant ground will fail and this revision petition is not maintainable at this stage when final order of the trail court is awaited.

I think filling is different and getting any stay is different if their is no stay lower courts can pass judgement

u can represent the same and pray to court to pass judgement



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x